sexta-feira, 28 de março de 2014

Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge: Progress - week 4

    Hello!

    Four weeks of the Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge! Here is my progress during the fourth week.



   Week 4 had a lot of personal commitment so my reading got a little slow. I finished A Noite Maldita ("The Damn Night"), by André Vianco, a great chronicle about the first days of a new world, where a great part of the population is in a deep sleep, some is becoming vampire and the minority has to survival and adapt to this new and unexpected reality.  It was very good but I'll only post a review next month. 

     A couple of days later I started Heir to the Empire, the first book of the Star Wars: The Thrawn Trilogy from Timothy Zahn. To prepare myself for this book I re-watched episodes IV to VI. I'm in the beginning but it's very interesting read instead of watch stories of this universe. 



  • Week 4:

          Finished: A Noite Maldita, by André Vianco
          StartedHeir to the Empire, by Timothy Zahn
          Total amount read:  423 pages

  • Week 3:
          Started and FinishedThe Caves of Steel, by Isaac Asimov
          Finished: The Juliette Society, by Sasha Grey (my small review in Goodreads)
          ReadingA Noite Maldita, by André Vianco
          Total amount read:  895 pages

  • Week 2:
          Finished: The Name of the Wind (O Nome do Vento), by Patrick Rothfuss
(review in Portuguese)
          Reading: The Juliette Society, by Sasha Grey
          Total amount read: 538 pages


  • Week 1:
          FinishedLingering Echoes, by Erica Kiefer (review in Portuguese)
          Started: The Name of the Wind (O Nome do Vento), by Patrick Rothfuss
          Total amount read: 480 pages


    This week was slow but at a good pace. But March still have 3 more days and I'm going to use them.

    Ha det bra!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário