sábado, 22 de março de 2014

Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge: Progress - week 3

    Hello!

    Today begins the last week of the Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge, March is going fast. Here is my progress during the third week.




    I started the week 3 reading a bit more of The Juliette Society, by Sasha Grey. A book that didn't convince me as erotic neither as an analyses about the power of sex. The story didn't flow and I stopped many times to read something else. 

     So I started and devoured The Caves of Steel, the first Robot novel from Isaac Asimov. What a great book this one is. Was so good read some of Asimov works again. This book is a great combination of police story with scifi elements and scenario.
    From there I decided to read a genre that I'm not used pick it up and my choice was a terror with vampires. A Noite Maldita ("The Damn Night") is from the Brazilian author André Vianco, and so far is very good.




  • Week 3:
          Started and FinishedThe Caves of Steel, by Isaac Asimov + A March Bride, by Rachel Hauck (but I forgot that this romance is a novella, so don't count for this challenge)
          Finished: The Juliette Society, by Sasha Grey (my small review in Goodreads)
          ReadingA Noite Maldita, by André Vianco
          Total amount read:  895 pages   :o

  • Week 2:
          Finished: The Name of the Wind (O Nome do Vento), by Patrick Rothfuss
(review in Portuguese)
          Reading: The Juliette Society, by Sasha Grey
          Total amount read: 538 pages


  • Week 1:
          FinishedLingering Echoes, by Erica Kiefer (review in Portuguese)
          Started: The Name of the Wind (O Nome do Vento), by Patrick Rothfuss
          Total amount read: 480 pages


    Wow! I'm reading so many pages from my TBR pile. That's awesome. :)

    Ha det bra!

Um comentário: