terça-feira, 18 de março de 2014

Ides of March 13th - 17th Read-a-thon: Wrap-up

    Hallo!!

    Yesterday was the last day of the Ides of March Read-a-thon and now it's time to make my wrap-up post. :)


    I managed to read 1 and 1/2 books and 1 novella, what I think is a great accomplishment. I also participated in 2 challenges and posted one review on the blog and another only on my Goodreads page.
    I first intended to read Prelude to Foundation, but at the introduction Asimov himself listed in chronological order his books published until earlier 80's and I changed my mind and opted to read another one from him.



    Let's see how did it go?!

  • Day 1:
          Reading: The Juliette Society, by Sasha Grey
          Pages read: 88
          Challenges: Cover Puzzle Challenge by Gin's Book Notes; Rome Question by Backchatting Books

  • Day 2:
          Started and Finished: A March Bride, by Rachel Hauck (my review)
          Pages read: 120
  • Day 3:
          Reading: The Juliette Society, by Sasha Grey + The Caves of Steel, by Isaac Asimov
          Pages read: 95 + 26

  • Day 4:
          Reading: The Caves of Steel, by Isaac Asimov
          Pages read: 187

  • Day 5:
          FinishedThe Caves of Steel, by Isaac Asimov
          Pages read: 84 

          Total pages read = 600 pages!!!


    Well, a lot of pages and fun through this read-a-thon. 
 
    Ha det bra! :)

2 comentários:

  1. You did great, and I am so glad you did a few of the challenges as well. Thanks so much for joining :)

    ResponderExcluir