sexta-feira, 14 de março de 2014

Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge: Progress - week 2

    Hello!

    Today ends the second week of the Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge, and I came to show you my progress during the second one.




    I started the week 2 reading The Name of the Wind, by Patrick Rothfus. A fantasy story about Kvothe, a famous and controversial character who is known for many things, some goods and some bads. My review is going to be posted next week

     From fantasy I went to erotica. I had already started The Juliette Society last month but I wasn't captivated by the story. However I don't like to abandon a book, so I'm trying to finish this one.




  • Week 2:
          Finished: The Name of the Wind (O Nome do Vento), by Patrick Rothfuss
          Reading: The Juliette Society, by Sasha Grey
          Total amount read: 538 pages

  • Week 1:
          FinishedLingering Echoes, by Erica Kiefer (review in Portuguese)
          Reading: The Name of the Wind (O Nome do Vento), by Patrick Rothfuss
          Total amount read: 480 pages


    A very good week. :)

    Ha det bra!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário