I'm back to solve another challenge of the Bout of Books 10.
As I said earlier today we have two challenges, Cover Scavenger Hunt -- The Book Monsters ; Rainbow of Books -- Neon Yeti Reads. My response for the last one you can see on this post.
Now it's time to crack the Cover Scavenger Hunt!
We have to figure out which books are these just with a small part of their covers. The clue is the image below.
And after searching for a while I discovered all of them: :)
- Hidden: A Child's Story of the Holocaust, by Loic Dauviller
- The Ninja Librarians: The Accidental Keyhand, by Jen Swann Downey
- The Glorkian Warrior Delivers a Pizza, by James Kochalka
- Fly Away, by Patricia Maclachlan
- North of Nowhere, by Liz Kessler
- Entwined, by Heather Dixon
- The Night Gardener, by Jonathan Auxier
- Marathon, by Boaz Yakin
- The Great American Dust Bowl, by Don Brown
Thanks Kate and Kristen! It was a fun and entertaining challenge.
Ha det bra!!