terça-feira, 13 de maio de 2014

Bout of Books Read-a-thon 10.0 - Challenge: Books You're Looking Forward To

    Hei alle!

    We are at the second day of the Bout of Books 10 and it's challenge time!

    Today we have two challenges being hosted:  Bookish Battle Royal -- My Life in Books ; Books You're Looking Forward To -- River City Reading.

    I'll come back to the Bookish Battle Royal post this evening to read what the participants wrote but my imagination isn't very good today for I join them.

     However here I am to share with you the 5 Books in my shelves that I'm Looking Forward to Read.



    They aren't in a particular order.


    None of them are in my primary Bout of Books goals, but I'll grab one of them as soon as I can.

    Ha det bra!!

Um comentário:

  1. I'm quite interested to read Ender's Game, as well as the Lunar Chronicles and The Infernal Devices series... soon, I suppose :)

    ResponderExcluir