segunda-feira, 18 de agosto de 2014

Bout of Books Read-a-thon 11.0: Sign-up and Goals

    Hi guys!!

    Hoje começa a 11ª edição do Bout of Books, e sinceramente acho que não terei muito tempo essa semana para me dedicar a maratona, mas não consegui deixar de lado a vontade de participar mais uma vez. Então aqui estou eu fazendo meu post de inscrição  e objetivos no primeiro dia da maratona.

    Today starts Bout of Books 11.0 and although I'm not going to have much time this week I couldn't make myself not participate in this read-a-thon, I always have a lot of fun during it. So here is my sign up and goal post.


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

    Essa edição acontece entre os dias 18 e 24 de agosto, e todas as informações podem ser encontradas no blog oficial da maratona - Bout of Books blog.

    Tentarei usar o twitter dessa vez para as atualizações diárias, deixando para fazer um post no final do evento com o resumo das minhas leituras.

    Meus objetivos são basicamente terminar um livro e duas HQs que eu já estou lendo, e começar e terminar um título que sirva também para outro desafio que estou participando, o Whell-a-thon.

    My goals are to finish a book and two graphic-novels that I already started and to read second book that works also to the Whell-a-thon challenge. Since I'm pretty busy this week I'm going to post my daily progress via twitter this time.
    So, this are the titles that I'm currently reading.



    Essas são as minhas leituras atuais.


    I'm not sure yet what my fourth reading will be.
   
    Ainda não sei qual será a quarta leitura da semana.
    Uma ótima semana para todos!!

    Bye!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário