terça-feira, 1 de abril de 2014

Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge: Wrap-up

    Hei alle!

    Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge just ended and I have such a good experience with my large amount of read this month. Was well worth participate in this challenge hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. I'll definitely pay attention for the next round. :)


    My primary goal with this challenge was to read at least 6 books being 4 of them predetermined.

    I wanted to read:
    - Lingering Echoes, by Erica Kiefer
    - O Nome do Vento, by Patrick Rothfuss
    - A March Bride, by Rachel Hauck
    - Prelude to Foundation, by Isaac Asimov
  
    From this list I only didn't read Prelude to Foundation, in its introduction Asimov wrote about his stories' chronological order and I decided to read another book first. So I changed Prelude to Foundation for The Caves of Steel.
    And the third title in this list, A March Bride, is a novella. I read it but it doesn't count for this challenge.

    Without further comments here it is my achievement in the Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge.
 

 The Name of the Wind (O Nome do Vento) by Patrick Rothfuss
A Noite Maldita by André Vianco
The Caves of Steel by Isaac Asimov
The Juliette Society by Sasha Grey
Lingering Echoes by Erica Kiefer
Heir to the Empire by Timothy Zahn (46 % read)

     During this 31 days I read five and half books, a total of 2430. Wow!! This is a lot!!

     Although I didn't reach the 6 completed books I think that I went pretty well. :)

     Thanks Kimba for promoting this challenge.

     Ha det bra!!! 

Um comentário: