Será neste post que eu colocarei minhas respostas para todos os desafios dos quais eu participarei durante o Bout of Books 12.0 .
Vamos a eles!
- 05 de Janeiro
Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt -- Caught Read Handed
Find a book with the following criteria on a bookshelf:
1. Find an author with the same initials as you
For this one I'll use only the first and last letter of my initials - J R, like J. K. Rowling.
2. Find a book with the color yellow on it
The Happiness Project's spine is full of yellow!
3. Find an author’s name with the letter “S” in it
My favorite author: Isaac Asimov
4. Find a book with a female protagonist
Sonea is the female protagonist in The Magicians' Guild.
5. Find the longest book you own
My copy of The Count of Monte Cristo has the huge amount of 1188 pages.
6. Find a book with a map in it or on it
Two of my current reading books has maps on it, but I chose Inheritance by Christopher Paulini.
7. Find a book with a face on it (photograph or illustrated)
Two face in Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks.
Bonus: Find something on your shelf that isn’t a book.
That one was easy, my bookshelves have plenty of non books items. In this photo I put in display a little sculpture.
- 06 de Janeiro
- 07 de Janeiro
- 08 de Janeiro
- 09 de Janeiro
- 10 de Janeiro
- 11 de Janeiro