domingo, 7 de setembro de 2014

Bout of Books Read-a-thon 11.0: Wrap-up

    Hello!

    I know, I know, the Bout of Books Read-a-thon 11.0 finished two weeks ago, but at first I was without internet, and then I went on vacations and only now I have time and tools to properly make a wrap-up.

WRAP-UP
    I set a low goal because I didn't know how much free time I'd have that week and things happened in a way that let me read more than I thought I'd be able. So, I reached my goal easily.



    I finished all three titles I was reading (see my goals post here) and started and finished one graphic novel, Origin: Wolverine, and book one of the Dusk Gate Chronicles, Seeds of Discovery. I enjoyed all of them!

    This time I kept track of my progress through twitter, the blog account is @LeiturasdaJu, and I did the Book Spine Poetry Challenge, you can see my little poetry here.

    As usual I had fun during the Bout of Books, and I'll do it again next edition. :)

    Bye

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário